Most men remain apprehensive about treating themselves to the type of pampering services offered at spas such as massage/acupressure, skin care, body scrubs and polishes and reflexology. Most men who take the initial step to experience the revitalization and relaxation that these services can offer, will realize the importance of these treatments as an integral part of a manly maintenance regimen. Facials and skin scrubs are an important aspect of skin care to keep your skin smooth, clear and fresh. Massage and Steamy Wonder Sauna Therapies are great for relaxation, revitalization and detoxing the body.
Our gentlemen’s facial is a deeply cleansing and exfoliating facial treatment that includes steam, extractions (if needed), a custom mask, hydrating treatment and for back facial customers, a gentle shoulder and back massage. Our high quality products and expertise will leave your skin healthy, smooth and clear and they are designed for the specific needs of male skin.
We offer a number of massage techniques suited every man’s needs: Swedish type massage for pure relaxation and stress relief, Deep Tissue Massage for relief of chronic pain and muscle tension, Sports Massage designed to relieve to stimulate muscles, aid in flexibility and detoxification and Hot Stone Massage a deeply relaxing massage which increases circulation and relieves muscle tension as the heat from the stones penetrates the body. Our special Tension Headache Release massage is another favorite and it focuses on the head, face neck and shoulders to provide release of chronic pain and tension of the head, neck and back.
Spa Etiquette for Men:
1. Arrive 20-30 minutes before your treatment to give you time to fill out paperwork the first time and to explore what great services and products that we offer
2. Shave before your facial so that we may completely address skin issues and treat uniformly.
3. Shower before your massage
4. Turn off your cell phone…remember it is “me” time.
5. Talk to your spa technician especially regarding sensitivities, injuries and chronic problems.
6. We will ask you to undress to your comfort level. Wearing your briefs/undergarment is optional since some may feel uncomfortable under the sheet without underpants.
7. Avoid lotion before waxing.
8. Avoid harsh sun exposure the day of your treatments and the following day as well.
♦ Gentleman’s Facial $75
A 60 minute customized facial designed for a gentleman’s specific skin needs, including deep cleansing followed by an exfoliating scrub and extraction. The treatment concludes with a soothing mask to balance and hydrate your skin and also alleviates shaving irritation.
♦ The Dynamic Man Delight $125
This special Skin and Body Therapy focuses on the male skin issues and muscular tension. Dynamic Men work hard and play hard and they understand they are at their best when they look good and feel good. Be a Dynamic Man and give yourself the pampering that you know you deserve. This 90 minute treatment includes The Gentlemen’s Facial, a Hot Stone Massage, and finished off with a Hand and Foot Paraffin Treatment.
♦ Dynamic Special Package for That Special Man $150.00
Perfect for Grooms, Groomsmen, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Graduations and just about any special occasion for that special gentleman. This package includes:
- Gentleman’s Facial
- 60 minute Swedish or Deep Tissue massage
- A Paraffin Wax Treatment for the Hands and Feet.
Give us a call and find out about our wonderful spa services and medical service as well!